Very rare. Never for sale.
Not long ago, The Basement took over Niketown London as part of the launch of the Nike Air Force 1 Ultra Flyknit. One of the most striking things about the updated classic is their weight, or lack of it. At forty percent lighter than the OG Air Force 1, the updated model was designed with the active, non-stop lifestyle young people lead in mind.
To mark The Basement takeover of Niketown London, we teamed up with Nike and Pintrill to produce the incredibly limited “Force” pins. For your chance to win one, simply answer this question:
How much does a pair of Air Force 1 Ultra Flyknits weigh?
- The pair of Air Force 1 Ultra Flynits is UK10.
- The box is not included in the weight.
- Weight must be in grams.
Once you’ve got your answer in mind, follow these instructions:
- Share this article on Facebook.
- Comment “The lightest one” in the comments section below.
- Head to the thread using this link – CLICK HERE – and drop your answer there.
We have 25 of The Basement x Nike x Pintrill pins to give away, so your chances of winning aren’t that slim. Winners will be those that get the right answer, or are closest to the right answer. Entries close at 6pm tomorrow and winners will be announced at 8pm tomorrow.
Good luck. May the (Air) Force be with you.