The Basement is an inclusive community that defies all categorisation. It’s made of people from all walks of life with an array of backgrounds, struggles, dreams, jobs and talents. What started as a small Facebook group focused on the discussion around streetwear has evolved into a multichannel youth movement. The Basement is now a platform engaging and empowering young people across a broad range of topics, from fashion and music through to art, politics, travel and more. At the core of the Basement sits an ethic of respect, taking care of one another and collaborating to further our aspiration.
The Basement is looking for a Junior Application Developer to work at The Basement.
- Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
Required skills and qualifications :
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
To apply for the Junior Application Developer position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com