The Basement is an inclusive community that defies all categorisation. It’s made of people from all walks of life with an array of backgrounds, struggles, dreams, jobs and talents. What started as a small Facebook group focused on the discussion around streetwear has evolved into a multichannel youth movement. The Basement is now a platform engaging and empowering young people across a broad range of topics, from fashion and music through to art, politics, travel and more. At the core of the Basement sits an ethic of respect, taking care of one another and collaborating to further our aspiration.
The Basement is looking for a Public Relations Manager to oversee all aspects of PR both within The Basement and other clients we work with.
- Developing cohesive strategies for The Basement and clients and brands we work with.
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager
- Deliver PR and Communications strategies across various territories.
- Manage relationships across PR, social, digital and advertising.
- Identifying opportunities for brand partnerships.
Required skills and qualifications :
- Proven experience in public relations, in house or agency, ideally with relevant sector experience.
- Previous management experience.
- Good technical knowledge especially in campaign delivery and PR measurement.
- Ability to understand complex issues and multiple stakeholder needs
To apply for the PR manager position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org